Evaluating Neural Network Predictors by Bootstrapping
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas S. WEIGEND & Blake LeBARON, 1994. "Evaluating Neural Network Predictors by Bootstrapping," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1993. "Nonlinear Dynamic Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 871-907, July.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estanislao Arana & Pedro Delicado & Luis Martí, 1999. "Validation procedures in radiological diagnostic models. Neural network and logistic regression," Economics Working Papers 414, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- D. Guegan & L. Mercier, 2005. "Prediction in chaotic time series: methods and comparisons with an application to financial intra-day data," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 137-150.
More about this item
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9411002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .