Simple Formulas to Option Pricing and Hedging in the Black- Scholes Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Tehranchi, 2015. "Uniform bounds for Black--Scholes implied volatility," Papers 1512.06812, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Ahmadian, D. & Farkhondeh Rouz, O. & Ivaz, K. & Safdari-Vaighani, A., 2020. "Robust numerical algorithm to the European option with illiquid markets," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 366(C).
- Dan Stefanica & Radoš Radoičić, 2017. "An Explicit Implied Volatility Formula," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-32, November.
- Michele Mininni & Giuseppe Orlando & Giovanni Taglialatela, 2018. "Challenges in approximating the Black and Scholes call formula with hyperbolic tangents," Papers 1810.04623, arXiv.org.
- Dan Stefanica & Radoš Radoičić, 2016. "A sharp approximation for ATM-forward option prices and implied volatilites," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; hedging; Taylor; Polya and logistic approximations;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0511005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.