Vulnerability in a Stochastic Dynamic Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kishtany, Naill & Alemayehu, Seyoum Taffesse, 2009. "Achieving The MDGs – a Note," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 18(1).
- Alessandro Federici & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2012. "Macroeconomic volatility, consumption behaviour and welfare: A cross-country analysis," Working Paper Series 3612, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Md. Shafiul Azam & Katsushi S. Imai, 2012. "Measuring Households' Vulnerability to Idiosyncratic and Covariate Shocks – the case of Bangladesh," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-02, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2016.
"Concepts and measurement of vulnerability to poverty and other issues: a review of literature,"
Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 3, pages 53-83
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2016. "Concepts and Measurement of Vulnerability to Poverty and Other Issues: A Review of Literature," ADBI Working Papers 611, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Jacques Silber & Guanghua Wan, 2016.
"Measuring the impact of vulnerability on the number of poor: a new methodology with empirical illustrations,"
Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 4, pages 84-117
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Chattopadhyay, Nachiketa & Silber, Jacques & Wan, Guanghua, 2016. "Measuring the Impact of Vulnerability on the Number of Poor: A New Methodology with Empirical Illustrations," ADBI Working Papers 612, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsvulnerability; expected poverty; risk; Ramsey model; consumption regressions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2004-09-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0409003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .