Firm-Specific Determinants of Productivity Gaps between East and West German Industrial Branches
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan, Johannes & Szalai, Karin, 2003. "Firm-Specific Determinants of Productivity Gaps between East and West German Industrial Branches," IWH Discussion Papers 183, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
References listed on IDEAS
- Serguei Kaniovski & Michael Peneder, 2002.
"On the structural dimension of competitive strategy,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 557-579, June.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Michael Peneder, "undated". "On the Structural Dimension of Competitive Strategy," WIFO Working Papers 145, WIFO.
- Rothfels, Jacqueline & Ragnitz, Joachim & Wölfl, Anita, 1998. "Determinanten der Produktivitätslücke in Ostdeutschland - Ergebnisse einer Tagung am IWH - Teil I," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 4(1), pages 4-11.
- Michael Peneder, "undated". "Intangible Investment and Human Resources. The New WIFO Taxonomy of Manufacturing Industries," WIFO Working Papers 114, WIFO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen, Wolfgang & Stephan, Johannes, 2007. "The Role of the Human Capital and Managerial Skills in Explaining the Productivity Gaps between East and West," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity gap; East German industry;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0403002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .