Barrier Trees of Degenerate Landscapes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando F. Feirreira & José F. Fontanari & Peter F. Stadler, 2000. "Landscape Statistics of the Low Autocorrelated Binary String Problem," Working Papers 00-07-033, Santa Fe Institute.
- Oliver Bastert & Dan Rockmore & Peter F. Stadler & Gottfried Tinhofer, 2001. "Landscapes on Spaces of Trees," Working Papers 01-01-006, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFitness landscape; potential energy surface; energy barrier; saddle points; degenerate states;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-09-053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .