Landscape Statistics of the Low Autocorrelated Binary String Problem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viviana M. de Oliveira & J. F. Fontanari & Peter F. Stadler, 1999. "Metastable States in High Order Short-Range Spin Glasses," Working Papers 99-09-062, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Bastert & Dan Rockmore & Peter F. Stadler & Gottfried Tinhofer, 2001. "Landscapes on Spaces of Trees," Working Papers 01-01-006, Santa Fe Institute.
- Christoph Flamm & Ivo L. Hofacker & Peter F. Stadler & Michael T. Wolfinger, 2001. "Barrier Trees of Degenerate Landscapes," Working Papers 01-09-053, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-07-033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .