Evolution in Systems of Ligation-Based Replicators
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Fontana & Peter Schuster, 1998. "Continuity in Evolution: On the Nature of Transition," Working Papers 98-04-030, Santa Fe Institute.
- W. Fontana & P. Schuster, 1998. "Shaping Space: The Possible and the Attainable in RNA Genotype-Phenotype Mapping," Working Papers ir98004, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- W. Fontana & P. Schuster, 1998. "Continuity in Evolution: On the Nature of Transitions," Working Papers ir98039, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- BŠrbel M. R. Stadler & Peter F. Stadler & GŸnter P. Wagner & Walter Fontana, 2000. "The Topology of the Possible: Formal Spaces Underlying Patterns of Evolutionary Change," Working Papers 00-12-070, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAutocatalytic reaction networks; parabolic growth; extinction threshold; metadynamics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-09-052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .