Shaping Space: The Possible and the Attainable in RNA Genotype-Phenotype Mapping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Schuster, 1997. "Genotypes with Phenotypes: Adventures in an RNA Toy World," Working Papers 97-04-036, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bårbel M. R. Stadler & Peter F. Stadler & Peter R. Wills, 2001. "Evolution in Systems of Ligation-Based Replicators," Working Papers 01-09-052, Santa Fe Institute.
- Christian Reidys & Christian V. Forst & Peter Schuster, 2000. "Replication and Mutation on Neutral Networks: Updated Version 2000," Working Papers 00-11-061, Santa Fe Institute.
- BŠrbel M. R. Stadler & Peter F. Stadler & Max Shpak & GŸnter P. Wagner, 2001. "Recombination Spaces, Metrics, and Pretopologies," Working Papers 01-02-011, Santa Fe Institute.
- Teppo Felin & Stuart Kauffman & Roger Koppl & Giuseppe Longo, 2014. "Economic Opportunity and Evolution: Beyond Landscapes and Bounded Rationality," Post-Print hal-01415115, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.