Clustering and Preferential Attachment in Growing Networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristopher Moore & M. E. J. Newman, 2000. "Epidemics and Percolation in Small-World Networks," Working Papers 00-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "A Complex Network Analysis of the Weighted Graph of the Web2.0 Service Network," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201178, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "An Analysis of the Openness of the Web2.0 Service Network Based on Two Sets of Indices for Measuring the Impact of Service Ownership," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201067, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Junseok Hwang & Jorn Altmann & Kibae Kim, 2009. "The Structural Evolution of the Web2.0 Service Network," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200914, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale, 2005.
"Self-organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 18(2), pages 307-332.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (BETA) & Pascale ROUX (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "Self-Organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-03-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .