A Behavioral Approach to a Strategic Market Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karatzas, Ioannis & Shubik, Martin & Sudderth, William D., 1997.
"A strategic market game with secured lending,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-247, September.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1995. "A Strategic Market Game With Secured Lending," Working Papers 95-03-037, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1995. "A Strategic Market Game with Secured Lending," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1099, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1994.
"Construction of Stationary Markov Equilibria in a Strategic Market Game,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 975-1006, November.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 1992. "Construction of Stationary Markov Equilibria in a Strategic Market Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1033, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hohn Miller & Martin Shubik, 1994.
"Some dynamics of a strategic market game with a large number of agents,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 1-28, February.
- John H. Miller & Martin Shubik, 1992. "Some Dynamics of a Strategic Market Game with a Large Number of Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1037, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harald Uhlig & Martin Lettau, 1999. "Rules of Thumb versus Dynamic Programming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 148-174, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2010.
"Functional rational expectations equilibria in market games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(3), pages 351-376, June.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2006. "Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria in Market Games," Economics Series 186, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket game; dynamic programming; Classifier System; adaptive behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safire:99-01-003e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.