Risk-Taking Behaviour With Expected Utility and Limited Liability: Applications to the Regulation of Financial Intermediaries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, Georges & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Gollier, Christian, 1993.
"Increases in Risk and Linear Payoffs,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(2), pages 309-319, May.
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1990. "Increases in Risk and Linear Payoffs," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1990. "Increases In Risk And Linear Payoffs," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1992. "Capital requirements and the behaviour of commercial banks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1137-1170, June.
- Gollier Christian, 1995. "The Comparative Statics of Changes in Risk Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 522-535, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinsurance demand; limited liability; regulation of insurance companies.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:riskar:016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.