Increases in Risk and Linear Payoffs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1990. "Increases In Risk And Linear Payoffs," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1990. "Increases in Risk and Linear Payoffs," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0978-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Christian Gollier & James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2013.
"Risk and choice: A research saga,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-145, October.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005.
"Increases in risk and demand for risky asset,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Alain Chateauneuf & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2005. "Increases in risk and demand for risky asset," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- A.Chateauneuf & G.Lakhnati, 2014. "Increases In Risk and Demand for Risky Asset," Working Papers 2014-600, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 2002. "Changes in risk and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 747-760, May.
- Christian Gollier & Pierre-François Koehl & Jean-Charles Rochet, 1996. "Risk-Taking Behavior with Limited Liability and Risk Aversion," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-13, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Liqun Liu & Jack Meyer, 2017.
"Restricted increases in risk aversion and their application,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(1), pages 161-181, June.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Liqun Liu & Jack Meyer, 2016. "Restricted increases in risk aversion and their application," Post-Print hal-01533535, HAL.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Lakhnati, G., 2015. "Increases in risk and demand for a risky asset," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 44-48.
- Burton Hollifield & Alan Kraus, 2009.
"Defining Bad News: Changes in Return Distributions That Decrease Risky Asset Demand,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1227-1236, July.
- Burton Hollifield & Alan Kraus, "undated". "Defining bad news: Changes in return distribution that decrease risky asset demand," GSIA Working Papers 2007-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Suyeol Ryu & Iltae Kim, 2005. "Portfolio Choice for Increases in Risk and Prudence Revisited," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 293-300, December.
- Choi, Gyemyung & Kim, Iltae & Snow, Arthur, 2000. "Comparative statics predictions for the cross-effects of central dominance changes in risk with quasilinear payoffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 41-48, January.
- Gollier, Christian, 1993. "Portfolio Dominance, Lower Conditional Expectation And The Monotone Likelihood Ratio Order," Working Papers 014, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & Christian GOLLIER, 1994. "Demand for Risky Assets and Stochastic Dominance: A Note," Working Papers 007, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Portfolio choice under noisy asset returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-51, October.
- Iltae Kim & Suyeol Ryu, 2006. "The Comparative Statics for Linear Payoffs and Increases in Risk," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 22, pages 437-459.
- Gollier, Christian & Pierre-Francois KOEHL & Jean-Charles ROCHET, 1993. "Risk-Taking Behaviour With Expected Utility and Limited Liability: Applications to the Regulation of Financial Intermediaries," Working Papers 016, Risk and Insurance Archive.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:34:y:1993:i:2:p:309-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .