"Underemployment of Resources and Self-Confirming Beliefs''
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ssc.upenn.edu/ier/paperier.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1993.
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2147, David K. Levine.
- Younes, Y, 1975. "On the Role of Money in the Process of Exchange and the Existence of a Non-Walrasian Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 489-501, October.
- Laroque, Guy & Polemarchakis, Heraklis, 1978. "On the structure of the set of fixed price equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-69, March.
- Hahn, Frank, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, February.
- P. Diamond, 1980.
"Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium,"
268, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Silvestre, Joaquin, 1980. "Continua of Hahn-unsatisfactory equilibria : Some examples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 201-208.
- Balasko, Yves & Royer, Daniel, 1985. " Effective Demand Failures Revisited," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 521-36.
- Hart, Oliver, 1982. "A Model of Imperfect Competition with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 109-38, February.
- Smale, S., 1974. "Global analysis and economics IIA : Extension of a theorem of Debreu," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennca:95-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.