On the Role of Money in the Process of Exchange and the Existence of a Non-Walrasian Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander van der Hoog, 2004. "Credit and Cash-in-Advance in Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hoog, S. van der, 2004.
"On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
04-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hoog S. van der, 2005. "On the Micro-Dynamics of a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Dreze, J., 1998. "Continua of Underemployment Equilibria," Discussion Paper 1998-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov, Alexander, 2009.
"Constrained suboptimality when prices are non-competitive,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 43-58, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Konovalov, A., 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality When Prices are Non-Competitive," Discussion Paper 2000-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2000. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Konovalov Alexander, 2002. "Constrained Suboptimality when Prices Are Non-competitive," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price regidities and rationing," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
- Triossi, Matteo & Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2005.
"Implementation with state dependent feasible sets and preferences: a renegotiation approach,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we057136, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006. "Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Alessandro Citanna & Herve Cres & Antonio Villancci, "undated".
""Underemployment of Resources and Self-Confirming Beliefs'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-20, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Hervé Crès & Alessandro Citanna & Antonio Villanacci, 1995. "Underemployment of Resources and Self-Confirming Beliefs," Working Papers hal-00607601, HAL.
- Alessro Citanna & Herve Cres & Antonio Villancci, "undated". "Underemployment of Resources and Self-Confirming Beliefs," Penn CARESS Working Papers 29d647ac92b76a88d3b1b2cac, Penn Economics Department.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:177:y:2018:i:c:p:222-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2018.
"Equilibrium and matching under price controls,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 222-244.
- Herings P.J.J., 2015. "Equilibrium and matching under price controls," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2015. "Equilibrium and Matching under Price Controls," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 206293, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2015. "Equilibrium and Matching under Price Controls," Working Papers 2015.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Monfort, Alain, 1992. "Quelques développements récents des méthodes macroéconométriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 305-324, mars et j.
- Herings, P.J.J., 1994. "A globally and universally stable quantity adjustment process for an exchange economy with price rigidities," Discussion Paper 1994-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Pascal Benassy, 1976. "Théorie du déséquilibre et fondements micro-économiques de la macroéconomie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(5), pages 755-804.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:4:y:1984:i:2:a:3135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Artus & Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Jean-Pierre Laffargue, 1987. "Un modèle économétrique de déséquilibre à deux secteurs et son apport à l'analyse des politiques économiques," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 21(1), pages 211-236.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Zhou, Yu, 2019. "Competitive Equilibria in Matching Models with Financial Constraints," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:42:y:1975:i:4:p:489-501.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.