The Distribution of Extremal Foreign Exchange Rate Returns in Extremely Large Data Sets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1999. "Worst fluctuation method for fast value-at-risk estimates," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 9909245, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Charles Goodhart & Takatoshi Ito & Richard Payne, 1995. "One Day in June, 1994: A Study of the Working of Reuters 2000-2 Electronic Foreign Exchange Trading System," NBER Technical Working Papers 0179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2010.
"Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," MPRA Paper 23727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Mauleon & Javier Perote, 2000. "Testing densities with financial data: an empirical comparison of the Edgeworth-Sargan density to the Student's t," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 225-239.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2005. "Comparison of volatility distributions in the periods of booms and stagnations: an empirical study on stock price indices," Papers physics/0506114, arXiv.org.
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Bechir Raggad & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2006. "Extreme Value Theory and Value at Risk : Application to Oil Market," Working Papers halshs-00410746, HAL.
- Manfred Gilli & Evis këllezi, 2006. "An Application of Extreme Value Theory for Measuring Financial Risk," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 207-228, May.
- Neil, Beattie & Fillion, Jean-François, 1999. "An Intraday Analysis of the Effectiveness of Foreign Exchange Intervention," Staff Working Papers 99-4, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Didier Sornette & Christian Walter & Jean-Pierre Aguilar, 1998. "Taming large events: portfolio selection for strongly fluctuating assets," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500044, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Y. Malevergne & V. F. Pisarenko & D. Sornette, 2003. "Empirical Distributions of Log-Returns: between the Stretched Exponential and the Power Law?," Papers physics/0305089, arXiv.org.
- Peter Blum & Michel Dacorogna & Lars Jaeger, 2003. "Performance and Risk Measurement Challenges For Hedge Funds: Empirical Considerations," Risk and Insurance 0311001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:olaswp:_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/olsench.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .