Adolescent Outcomes, Poverty Status, and Welfare Reform: An Analysis based on the Survey of Program Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, Phillip B. & Zimmerman, David J., 2005.
"Children's welfare exposure and subsequent development,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 2000. "Children's Welfare Exposure and Subsequent Development," JCPR Working Papers 130, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 2000. "Children's Welfare Exposure and Subsequent Development," NBER Working Papers 7522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greg Duncan & Rachel Dunifon & Morgan Ward Doran & W. Jean Yeung, 1998. "How Different ARE Welfare and Working Families? And Do Those Differences Matter for Children's Achievement?," JCPR Working Papers 38, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-01-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:jopovw:269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcuchus.html .