Two-level Mathematical Programming for Analyzing Subsidy Options to Reduce Greenhouse-Gas Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 1995. "Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 357-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kejun Jiang & Xiulian Hu & Yuzuru Matsuoka & Tsuneyuki Morita, 1998. "Energy technology changes and CO 2 emission scenarios in China," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 1(2), pages 141-160, December.
- Kejun Jiang & Toshihiko Masui & Tsuneyuki Morita & Yuzuru Matsuoka, 1999. "Long-term emission scenarios for China," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(4), pages 267-287, December.
- Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 2000. "The AIM/end-use model and its application to forecast Japanese carbon dioxide emissions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 416-425, April.
- Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Min & Meng, Fanxin, 2015. "Evaluation of energy saving potential in China's cement industry using the Asian-Pacific Integrated Model and the technology promotion policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-237.
- S. Dempe & S. Franke, 2016. "On the solution of convex bilevel optimization problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 685-703, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .