Evolutionary Dynamics of Predator-Prey Systems: An Ecological Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Kisdi & S.A.H. Geritz, 1998. "Adaptive Dynamics in Allele Space: Evolution of Genetic Polymorphism by Small Mutations in a Heterogeneous Environment," Working Papers ir98038, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:266:y:2015:i:c:p:946-958 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:260-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross Cressman & Josef Hofbauer & Frank Riedel, 2005. "Stability of the Replicator Equation for a Single-Species with a Multi-Dimensional Continuous Trait Space," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- E. Kisdi & F.J.A. Jacobs & S.A.H. Geritz, 2000. "Red Queen Evolution by Cycles of Evolutionary Branching and Extinction," Working Papers ir00030, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Ross Cressman, 2009. "Continuously stable strategies, neighborhood superiority and two-player games with continuous strategy space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(2), pages 221-247, June.
- Åke Brännström & Jacob Johansson & Niels von Festenberg, 2013. "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Adaptive Dynamics," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-25, June.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:85:y:2013:i:c:p:12-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:4:p:248-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Law & U. Dieckmann, 1997. "Symbiosis Without Mutualism and the Merger of Lineages in Evolution," Working Papers ir97074, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Cressman, Ross, 2005. "Stability of the replicator equation with continuous strategy space," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 127-147, September.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:89:y:2013:i:c:p:12-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- S.A.H. Geritz & E. Kisdi & G. Meszena & J.A.J. Metz, 1996. "Evolutionary Singular Strategies and the Adaptive Growth and Branching of the Evolutionary Tree," Working Papers wp96114, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp96002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .