Constraint Aggregation Principle in Convex Optimization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B.V. Digas & Y.M. Ermoliev & A.V. Kryazhimskii, 1998. "Guaranteed Optimization in Insurance of Catastrophic Risks," Working Papers ir98082, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.V. Kryazhimskii & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "Constraint Aggregation in Infinite-Dimensional Spaces and Applications," Working Papers ir97051, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & A. Ruszczynski, 1995. "Convex Optimization by Radial Search," Working Papers wp95036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- R. Rozycki, 1995. "Constraint Aggregation Principle: Application to a Dual Transportation Problem," Working Papers wp95103, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:100:y:1999:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1021782202975 is not listed on IDEAS
- A.V. Kryazhimskii & V.I. Maksimov & Yu.S. Osipov, 1996. "Reconstruction of Boundary Sources through Sensor Observations," Working Papers wp96097, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Davidson, 1996. "Proximal Point Mappings and Constraint Aggregation Principle," Working Papers wp96102, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp95015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.