Sample-Path Optimization in Simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Reuven Y. & Shapiro, Alexander, 1990. "Optimization of static simulation models by the score function method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 373-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan, Angel A. & Faulin, Javier & Grasman, Scott E. & Rabe, Markus & Figueira, Gonçalo, 2015. "A review of simheuristics: Extending metaheuristics to deal with stochastic combinatorial optimization problems," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 62-72.
- Rosen, Scott L. & Harmonosky, Catherine M. & Traband, Mark T., 2007. "A simulation optimization method that considers uncertainty and multiple performance measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 315-330, August.
- Emelogu, Adindu & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Bian, Linkan & Eksioglu, Burak, 2016. "An enhanced sample average approximation method for stochastic optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 230-252.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & V.I. Norkin, 1997. "Stochastic Generalized Gradient Method with Application to Insurance Risk Management," Working Papers ir97021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:wp94070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .