Dynamic Model of Innovation: Optimal Investment, Optimal Timing, Market Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Gacs & M. Wyzan, 1999. "The Time Pattern of Costs and Benefits of EU Accession," Working Papers ir99015, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2000-03-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-IND-2000-03-06 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2000-03-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2000-03-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir00003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .