Report NEP-INO-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A.M. Tarasyev & C. Watanabe, 2000. "Dynamic Model of Innovation: Optimal Investment, Optimal Timing, Market Competition," Working Papers ir00003, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Diego Rodríguez, 1999. "New ideas need new space," Economics Working Papers 390, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sanjay Banerji & Ngo Van Long, 2000. "Wealth Distribution, Moral Hazard, and Entrepreneurship," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-01, CIRANO.
- Gilles Saint Paul, 1999. "On the distribution of income and worker assignment under intra-firm spillovers, with an application to ideas and networks," Economics Working Papers 417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Bruno Cassiman, 2000. "Importance of international linkages for local know-how flows. Some econometric evidence from Belgium," Economics Working Papers 434, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.