Report NEP-TID-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramon Fauli-Oller & Joel Sandonis, 2000. "To Merge or to License: Implications for Competition Policy," Discussion Papers 1284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richard Cornes & Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2000. "Strategic Behavior under Intertemporal Production Externalities," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-07, CIRANO.
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mark Bils & James A. Kahn, 1999. "What inventory behavior tells us about business cycles," Staff Reports 92, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- A.M. Tarasyev & C. Watanabe, 2000. "Dynamic Model of Innovation: Optimal Investment, Optimal Timing, Market Competition," Working Papers ir00003, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore