The Marshall Plan as a Structural Adjustment Programme
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Publication status:||published in Rudiger Dornbusch, Wilhelm Nolling, and Richard Layard, eds., Publication-Status: Postwar Economic Reconstruction: Lessons for Eastern Europe (London: Anglo-German Foundation for the Study of Industrial Society, 1993). (Earlier version issued as NBER working paper no. 3899, November 1991; and as Centre for Economic Policy Research [CEPR] discussion paper no. 634, November 1991.)|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 549 Evans Hall # 3880, Berkeley, CA 94720-3880|
Phone: 510-643-4027, 925-283-2709
Fax: 510-642-6615, 925-283-3897
Web page: http://econ161.berkeley.edu/Econ_Articles/Econ_Articles.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1991.
"Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1991. "Halting Inflation in Italy and France After World War II," NBER Working Papers 3852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Broadberry, Stephen N, 1991.
"Why was Unemployment in Postwar Britain So Low,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maier, Charles S., 1977. "The politics of productivity: foundations of American international economic policy after World War II," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 607-633, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:calbec:_112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.