The State of Wage Convergence in the European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramskogler, Paul, 2010. "The State of Wage Convergence in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 864, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2015.
"Integrated sectors - diversified earnings: the (missing) impact of offshoring on wages and wage convergence in the EU27,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 325-350, September.
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Wolszczak-Derlacz, Joanna, 2013. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact of Offshoring on Wages and Wage Convergence in the EU27," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3tm2935j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Integrated Sectors - Diversified Earnings: The (Missing) Impact Of Offshoring On Wages And Wage Convergence In The Eu27," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 24, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Oct 2014.
- Gabor Oblath & Eva Palocz & David Popper & Akos Valentinyi, 2015. "Economic convergence and structural change in the new member states of the European Union Convergence in volumes, prices and the share of services, with implications for wage convergence: an expenditu," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1544, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-02-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-02-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-27 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .