Report NEP-EEC-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Lein, 2010. "The Euro Cash Changeover, Inflation Perceptions and the Media," KOF Working papers 10-254, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Paul Ramskogler, 2010. "The State of Wage Convergence in the European Monetary Union," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp130, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2010. "Financial Regulation, Integration and Synchronization of Economic Activity," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1006, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Skander Nasra & Dries Lesage & Jan Orbie & Thijs Van de Graaf & Mattias Vermeiren, 2009. "The EU in the G8 System: Assessing EU Member States' Involvement," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 45, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alexander H. Trechsel & Peter Mair, 2009. "When parties (also) position themselves: an introduction to the EU Profiler," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 65, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2010. "Long Memory and Volatility Dynamics in the US Dollar Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 975, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2010. "(How) Do the ECB and the Fed React to Financial Market Uncertainty?: The Taylor Rule in Times of Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 972, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arvind Ashta & Djamchid Assadi, 2009. "An Analysis of European Online micro-lending Websites," Working Papers CEB 09-059.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2010. "Central bank dollar swap lines and overseas dollar funding costs," Staff Reports 429, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Meyler, Aidan & Rubene, Ieva, 2009. "Results of a special questionnaire for participants in the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters (SPF)," MPRA Paper 20751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore