Competencies of firms, external knowledge sourcing and types of innovation in regions of Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tödtling, Franz & Grillitsch, Markus & Höglinger, Christoph, 2011. "Competencies of firms, external knowledge sourcing and types of innovation in regions of Europe," SRE-Discussion Papers 3311, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tödtling, Franz & Lehner, Patrick & Kaufmann, Alexander, 2008.
"Do different types of innovation rely on specific kinds of knowledge interactions?,"
306, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Alexander Kaufmann, 2008. "Do Different Types of Innovation Rely on Specific Kinds of Knowledge Interactions?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-12-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-12-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2011_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .