Urban industrial relocation: The theory of edge cities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- F Medda & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1999. "Urban Industrial Relocation: The Theory of Edge Cities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 26(5), pages 751-761, October.
- F Medda & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1999. "Urban industrial relocation: the theory of edge cities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 751-761, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995.
"Complementarities and Cumulative Processes in Models of Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 701-729, June.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1994. "Complementaries and Cumulative Processes In Models of Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1106, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Henderson, Vernon & Mitra, Arindam, 1996. "The new urban landscape: Developers and edge cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 613-643, December.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2001.
"Monopolistic competition, trade, and endogenous spatial fluctuations,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-77, February.
- G. Ottaviano, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Trade and Endogenous Spatial Fluctuations," Working Papers 240, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition, Trade, and Endogenous Spatial Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Oliver D. Hart, 1985. "Monopolistic Competition in the Spirit of Chamberlin: A General Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 529-546.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"The Seamless World: A Spatial Model of International Specialization,"
NBER Working Papers
5220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1995. "The Seamless World: A Spatial Model of International Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- In Hyeock (Ian) Lee & Eunsuk Hong & Shige Makino, 2016. "Location decisions of inward FDI in sub-national regions of a host country: Service versus manufacturing industries," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 343-370, June.
- Joris Knoben, 2006. "A Relational Account of the Causes of Spatial Firm Mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa06p1, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .