The demand for urban transport: An application of discrete choice model for Cadiz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Matas, 1991. "La demanda de transporte urbano: un análisis de las elasticidades y valoraciones del tiempo," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(2), pages 249-267, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá, 2013.
"Overeducation and Local Labour Markets in Spain,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(3), pages 278-291, July.
- RaÃºl Ramos & Esteban SanromÃ¡, 2004. "Overeducation and local labour markets in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa04p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban, 2011. "Overeducation and Local Labour Markets in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 6028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toro González, Daniel & Alvis Arrieta, Jorge & Arellano Cartagena, William, 2004.
"Transporte público en Cartagena: ¿Qué factores determinan las preferencias de los usuarios?
[Public transportation in Cartagena: what factors determine user preferences? (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 1773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2005.
- Daniel Toro González & Jorge Luis Alvis Arrieta & William Arellano Cartagena, 2007. "Transporte público en Cartagena: ¿Qué factores determinan las preferencias de los usuarios?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004300, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa98p157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.