Crisis and conversion of industrial port complex: the case of Gdansk (Poland)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Boissin, 1999. "La construction des actifs spécifiques : une analyse critique de la théorie des coûts de transaction," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 90(1), pages 7-24.
- Dimitri Uzunidis, 2008. "The Logic of the Innovative Milieu," Chapters,in: The Genesis of Innovation, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel Colletis, 2010. "Co-évolution des territoires et de la technologie : une perspective institutionnaliste," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 235-249.
- Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Myopia and Inconsistency in the Neoclassical Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 6317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordeev, Dmitriy & Idrisov, Georgiy & Idrisova, Vittoria & Kaukin, Andrei, 2016. "Modeling the Spatial Distribution of Russian Foreign Trade Flows, Taking into Account the Real Costs of Transport," Working Papers 764, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional agent; transition; conversion; innovation; Gdansk;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.