Determinants of Convergence and Disparities in Europe: Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Processes of Clustering
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Maria Abreu Henri L. F. de Groot & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of β-Convergence: the Legendary 2%," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 389-420, July.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Cornett, Andreas P. & Sørensen, Nils Karl, 2008. "International vs. Intra-national Convergence in Europe – an Assessment of Causes and Evidence," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 13, pages 35-56.
- Tomás Mancha-Navarro & Rubén Garrido-Yserte, 2008. "Regional policy in the European Union: The cohesion-competitiveness dilemma," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 47-66, November.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas P. Cornett & Nils Karl Soerensen, 2013. "Development, growth and decline in Europe: New patterns of economic convergence and divergence?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Andreas P. Cornett & Nils Karl SÃ¸rensen, 2016. "Innovation, income and regional development: An assessment of the importance of differences in regional potentials," ERSA conference papers ersa16p97, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-10-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2012-10-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2012-10-13 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .