Exploring creative clusters using micro-geographic data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastian Lange & Ares Kalandides & Birgit Stober & H. A. Mieg, 2008. "Berlin's Creative Industries: Governing Creativity?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 531-548.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & JosÃ© Luis HervÃ s Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina & Borja Trujillo Ruiz, 2011. "Creative clusters in Europe: a microdata approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p471, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2012-10-13 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .