Berlin's Creative Industries: Governing Creativity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helene Martin‐Brelot & Michel Grossetti & Denis Eckert & Olga Gritsai & Zoltán Kovács, 2010. "The Spatial Mobility of the ‘Creative Class’: A European Perspective," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 854-870, December.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014.
"Innovation in Creative Cities: Evidence from British Small Firms,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 494-512, August.
- Lee, Neil & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2014. "Innovation in creative cities: Evidence from British small firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sihvonen, Tanja & Cnossen, Boukje, 2016. "Not only a workplace : Reshaping creative work and urban space," Other publications TiSEM ed1326b7-ed1a-4b44-a4b5-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Neil Lee & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Innovation in creative cities: Evidence from British small firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1422, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2014.
- Stefan Rehak & Martin Chovanec, 2012. "Exploring creative clusters using micro-geographic data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p562, European Regional Science Association.
- Karima Kourtit & Yuyuan Wen & Peter Nijkamp & Wentao Yu & Jin Hong & Yunhao Zhu & Dora Marinova & Xiumei Guo, 2014. "Creative industry clusters, regional innovation and economic growth in China," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 329-347, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBerlin; creative industries; place making; self-governance; communities of practice; professionalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:531-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.