|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Národohospodárska fakulta Bratislava, Slovakia
Ekonomická Univerzita v Bratislave
: +421 7 67291 111
Dolnozemská cesta 1, Bratislava 852 35
RePEc:edi:nfeubsk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stefan Rehak & Martin Chovanec, 2012. "Exploring creative clusters using micro-geographic data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p562, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Rehak, 2011. "Lack of knowledge networking? The role of discontinuity in the post socialist countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p892, European Regional Science Association.
- Rehák Štefan & Buček Milan & Hudec Oto, 2013. "Path dependency and path plasticity in emerging industries," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 52-66, October.
- Andrea Caragliu & Camilla Lenzi & Rudolf Pástor & Miroslav Šipikal & Štefan Rehák, 2013. "Knowledge creation and knowledge acquisition in the software industry in Slovakia: the case study of Košice region," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 401-415, November.
- Štefan Rehák, 2008. "Dynamic knowledge trajectories in regions. A new paradigm for design of the development policy?," Regionální studia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(1), pages 23-30.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Rehák Štefan & Buček Milan & Hudec Oto, 2013.
"Path dependency and path plasticity in emerging industries,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie,
De Gruyter, vol. 57(1-2), pages 52-66, October.
- Emilia Madudova, 2016. "Toward of the spatiality of the ICT sector: Case study from the Slovak Republic," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 12(1), pages 29-41, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Rehak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.