Knowledge Sharing And Enrichment In The Republic Of Latvia: The Role Of Physical Vs Virtual Community Linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2005. "ICTs and territorial competitiveness in the era of internet," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 421-438, September.
- Ron Boschma & Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2007.
"Knowledge Networks and Innovative Performance in an Industrial District: The Case of a Footwear District in the South of Italy,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 177-199.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-10-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.