Estimating Regional Poverty Lines With Scarce Data: An Application to Brazilian Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Azzoni & Fernando G. Da Silveira & Alexandre Iwata & Carlos R. Azzoni & Antonio Ibarra, "undated". "Estimating Regional Poverty Lines With Scarce Data: An Application to Brazilian Regions," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600003, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Paes de Barrios, Ricardo, 1999. "The slippery slope : explaining the increase in extreme poverty in urban Brazil, 1976-96," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2210, The World Bank.
- Chen, Xiaoheng & Conley, Timothy G., 2001. "A new semiparametric spatial model for panel time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 59-83, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2007-01-14 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .