Economic integration in a cross border perspective - An emerging new system of production?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2008. "Economic integration in a cross border perspective: an emerging new system of production?," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3/4), pages 207-227.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 1992. "Zur Reintegration der baltischen Staaten in die Weltwirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1526, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Niles Hansen, 1991. "Factories in Danish Fields: How High-Wage, Flexible Production has Succeeded in Peripheral Jutland," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(2), pages 109-132, August.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "How Far Will International Economic Integration Go?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 177-186, Winter.
- Gunther Tichy, 1998. "Geography lost and found in economics," ERSA conference papers ersa98p23, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .