Economic integration in a cross border perspective - An emerging new system of production?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2008. "Economic integration in a cross border perspective: an emerging new system of production?," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 207-227.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "How Far Will International Economic Integration Go?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 177-186.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 1992. "Zur Reintegration der baltischen Staaten in die Weltwirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1526, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gunther Tichy, 1998. "Geography lost and found in economics," ERSA conference papers ersa98p23, European Regional Science Association.
- Niles Hansen, 1991. "Factories in Danish Fields: How High-Wage, Flexible Production has Succeeded in Peripheral Jutland," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(2), pages 109-132, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .