Role of regional policies in promoting networking and innovation activity of firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2001. "Innovation, knowledge creation and systems of innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(2), pages 199-216.
- Jari J. Ritsila, 1999. "Regional differences in environments for enterprises," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 187-202, July.
- North, David & Smallbone, David & Vickers, Ian, 2001. "Public Sector Support for Innovating SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 303-317, June.
- Denis Maillat, 1998. "Innovative milieux and new generations of regional policies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Fischer, Manfred M. & Fröhlich, Joseph & Gassler, Helmut & Varga, Attila, 2000. "Innovation, Knowledge Creation And Systems Of Innovation," ERSA conference papers ersa00p43, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.