Public Sector Support for Innovating SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norin Arshed & Sara Carter & Colin Mason, 2014. "The ineffectiveness of entrepreneurship policy: is policy formulation to blame?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 639-659, October.
- Mario Parrilli & Aitziber Elola, 2012. "The strength of science and technology drivers for SME innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 897-907, November.
- Jean-Claude Boldrini & Guy Caverot & Maxime Ezequel, 2017. "The journey in Open Innovation to develop a SME: A longitudinal case study in a French robotics company," Working Papers halshs-01502720, HAL.
- Buckley, Jenifer A., 2015. "Food safety regulation and small processing: A case study of interactions between processors and inspectors," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 74-82.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9828-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta ORVISKÁ & Juraj Nemec, 2015. "Public Sector Innovation Support by European States: Its Characteristics and Impact on Firms," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1).
- Forero, Clemente & Corredor, Sandra & Forero, Nohora, 2010. "Business Networks and Innovation in SMEs of a Developing Country," Galeras. Working Papers Series 027, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Väänänen, Lotta, 2002. "Government Funding of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Finland," Discussion Papers 832, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Jari RitsilÃ¤, 2004. "Role of regional policies in promoting networking and innovation activity of firms," ERSA conference papers ersa04p201, European Regional Science Association.
- Jean-Charles Cadiou & Emmanuel Chené, 2017. "Strengthening partnerships between universities and SMEs within the open innovation framework," Post-Print hal-01698077, HAL.
- Jean-Charles Cadiou & Jean-Claude Boldrini, 2012. "Shaping partnerships between universities and SMEs within the open innovation framework," Post-Print hal-01698084, HAL.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1584-:d:111039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Claude Boldrini & Emmanuel Chené & Nathalie Schieb-Bienfait, 2009. "Improving SMEs' guidance within public innovation supports," Working Papers hal-00423334, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:16:y:2001:i:4:p:303-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.