The Slowdown of Accumulation and the Rise of European Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988.
"Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right - and some of the answers,"
NBER Working Papers
2698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1988. "Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right--and Some of the Answers," Working papers 502, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 1999.
"Robinsonian and Kaleckian Growth. An Update on Post-Keynesian Growth Theories,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp067, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert, 1999. "Robinsonian and Kaleckian growth. An update on post-Keynesian growth theories," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 186, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Unemployment; Keynesian theory; capital accumulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2000-03-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2000-03-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwgee:geewp08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .