Economic Transition and the Motherhood Wage Penalty in Urban China: Investigation using Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nan Jia & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2013. "Economic transition and the motherhood wage penalty in urban China: investigation using panel data," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 819-843.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hare, Denise, 2016. "What accounts for the decline in labor force participation among married women in urban China, 1991–2011?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 251-266.
- Liangshu Qi & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2013. "Housework Burdens, Quality of Market Work Time, and Men’s and Women’s Earnings in China," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:win:winwop:2011-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soham Baksi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dwinnca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .