The Evolving Composition of Intra-EU Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2006. "Offshoring, Foreign Direct Investment, and the Structure of U.S. Trade," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(2-3), pages 602-611, 04-05.
- Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2013. "The Multinational Firm," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 193-217, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga Pindyuk, 2019. "The Future of UK Services Trade Post-Brexit: Unlikely to Be Bright," wiiw Policy Notes 31, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsEU trade; trade slowdown; trade specialisation and concentration; intra-firm trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .