The Determinants of Foreign Banking Activity in South East Europe: Do FDI, Bilateral Trade and EU Policies Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Christie, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeast Europe," wiiw Working Papers 24, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Brealey, R. A. & Kaplanis, E. C., 1996. "The determination of foreign banking location," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 577-597, August.
- Aristidis Bitzenis, 2004. "Why foreign banks are entering transition economies: the case of Bulgaria," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 107-133.
- Luiz Fernando Rodrigues de Paula, 2001. "Expansion Strategies of European Banks to Brazil and Their Impacts on the Brazilian Banking Sector," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 044, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Robert Lensink & Jakob Haan, 2002. "Do Reforms in Transition Economies Affect Foreign Bank Entry?," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 3(3-4), pages 213-232.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 1998. "A note on the location choice of multinational banks: The case of Japanese financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 109-120, January.
- Bol, Hanneke & Lensink, Robert & Haan, Jakob de, 2002. "Do reforms in transition economies affect foreign bank entry?," CCSO Working Papers 200205, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:bpaper:067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .