How Not to Defend the Revolution: Mark Weisbrot and the Misinterpretation of Venezuelan Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- María Antonia Moreno & Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "Plenty of Room? Fiscal Space in a Resource Abundant Economy," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-022, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2008. "An Empty Research Agenda: The Creation of Myths About Contemporary Venezuela," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2008. "How Not to Attack an Economist (and an Economy): Getting the Numbers Right," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard/Archive 34 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2008-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .