An Empty Research Agenda: The Creation of Myths About Contemporary Venezuela
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ã–zgÃ¼r Orhangazi, 2014.
"Contours of Alternative Policy Making in Venezuela,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 221-240, June.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2011. "Contours of Alternative Policy Making in Venezuela," Working Papers wp275, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2008. "How Not to Defend the Revolution: Mark Weisbrot and the Misinterpretation of Venezuelan Evidence," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2008-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChavez; Venezuela; poverty;
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .