An Empty Research Agenda: The Creation of Myths About Contemporary Venezuela
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2008. "How Not to Defend the Revolution: Mark Weisbrot and the Misinterpretation of Venezuelan Evidence," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2008-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Ã–zgÃ¼r Orhangazi, 2014.
"Contours of Alternative Policy Making in Venezuela,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 221-240, June.
- Özgür Orhangazi, 2011. "Contours of Alternative Policy Making in Venezuela," Working Papers wp275, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
KeywordsChavez; Venezuela; poverty;
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.