Trust in China: A Cross-Regional Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun, 1999. "Is trust a historical residue? Information flows and trust levels," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-92, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2005.
"Ownership and Control in Outsourcing to China: Estimating the Property-Rights Theory of the Firm,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 729-761.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2004. "Ownership and Control in Outsourcing to China: Estimating the Property-Rights Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 10198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song, Fei & Cadsby, C. Bram & Bi, Yunyun, 2012.
"Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation,"
Management and Organization Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 397-421, July.
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 8(2), pages 397-421, July.
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1204, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0234-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Wenfeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2014. "Trust and the provision of trade credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 146-159.
- Huang Fali, 2004. "Social Trust and Economic Governance," Working Papers 14-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hiroshi Sato, 2010. "Growth of Villages in China, 1990–2002," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 5(1), pages 135-149, March.
- James S. Ang & Zhiqian Jiang & Chaopeng Wu, 2016. "Good Apples, Bad Apples: Sorting Among Chinese Companies Traded in the U.S," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 611-629, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Economic performance; Information Repeated game; Transaction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-11-23 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2003-11-23 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2003-11-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.