Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Raymond Riezman (ed.), International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 7, pages 85-99, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2000. "Understanding the Welfare Implications of Preferential Trade Agreements," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 619-633, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2002.
"Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
9265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Huw Edwards & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decompositions of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20032, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2002.
- Edwards, T Huw & John Whalley, 2003. "Short and Long Run Decomposition of OECD Wage Inequality Changes," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 72, Royal Economic Society.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Raymond Riezman, 2000. "Small Countries and Preferential Trade Agreements "How Severe is the Innocent Bystander Problem?"," CESifo Working Paper Series 253, CESifo.
- Conconi, Paola, 2000.
"Trade Bloc Formation Under Imperfect Competition,"
Economic Research Papers
269342, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Conconi, P., 2000. "Trade Bloc Formation Under Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 571, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Equilibrium; Trading Blocs; Free Trade Agreements; Customs Unions; Tariffs; Welfare.;
All these keywords.
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wck:wckewp:45/99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cswaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cswaruk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.