Global Dataset on Education Quality : A Review and Update (2000-2017)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guriev, Sergei & Treisman, Daniel, 2020. "A theory of informational autocracy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C).
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Dorothee Boccanfuso, 2021.
"Human Capital Index (HCI) - From Uncertainty to Robustness of Comparisons,"
1462, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Feb 2021.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Dorothee Boccanfuso, 2021. "Human Capital Index (HCI) - From Uncertainty to Robustness of Comparisons," Working Papers 6, Africa Institute for Research in Economics and Social Sciences.
- Pasquini, Alessandra & Rosati, Furio C., 2020. "A Human Capital Index for the Italian Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 13301, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burke,Andrew & Cuadra,Ernesto Pancracio & Mahon,Tony & Moreno Olmedilla,Juan Manuel & Thacker,Simon, 2020. "Transforming Teacher Education in the West Bank and Gaza : Policy Implications for Developing Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series WP9328, The World Bank.
- Pesta, Bryan J. & Fuerst, John & Kirkegaard, Emil O.W. & Papaleo, Brent, 2019. "Does intelligence explain national score variance on graduate admissions exams?," Intelligence, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 8-15.
- Patrinos,Harry Anthony, 2020. "The Learning Challenge in the 21st Century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9214, The World Bank.
- Gang Liu & Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2020. "A Brief Introduction to Human Capital Measures," NBER Working Papers 27561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Gang & Fraumeni, Barbara M., 2020. "A Brief Introduction to Human Capital Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 13494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation for Development (superceded); Education For All; Educational Populations; Educational Sciences; International Trade and Trade Rules; Economics of Education;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:8592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.