Export diversification in a transitioning economy : the case of Syria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Amurgo-Pacheco, Martha Denisse Pierola, 2007.
"Patterns of export diversification in developing countries: intensive and extensive margins,"
IHEID Working Papers
20-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jul 2007.
- Amurgo-Pacheco, Alberto & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2008. "Patterns of export diversification in developing countries : intensive and extensive margins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4473, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouini, Nizar & Oulmane, Nassim & Peridy, Nicolas, 2014. "North African countries (NACs) production and export structure: Towards diversification and export sophistication strategy," MPRA Paper 62476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gnangnon, Kimm & Moser, Constance Besse, 2014. "Intellectual property rights protection and export diversification: The application of utility model laws," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-19, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Cui Hu & Faqin Lin & Xiaosong Wang, 2016. "Learning from exporting in China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(2), pages 299-334, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Agribusiness&Markets; Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-09 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-INT-2011-10-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .