Poverty lines across the world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Offset and Sterilization Under Fixed Exchange Rates With An Optimizing Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 2777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States - background, current status and prospects," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 2-22.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1988. "Monetary policy transmission: through money or credit?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States -- background, current and prospects," Working Paper 85-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development; Achieving Shared Growth; Poverty Lines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .